The New Vital Disclosure
The new Disclosure now allows you to create or post tutorials and other resources, raise your hand as a Cinema or Bodypaint trainer, and buy our products directly through our system. We're continuing to work hard to make this a center for all Cinema artists to come and get the very best information and training for any of Maxon products, exchange ideas and resources, while also creating a hub for anyone seeking Cinema freelance artists.
Registering with us will help generate the "Cinema Freelance Rolodex" and trainer base.
Long live Cinema!
Vital Disclosure Reveals Vol III Details
As opposed to Volume I & Volume II where the the focus was advanced aspects of the module, this new DVD will focus more on learining the entire program from A to Z.
Each DVD section addresses a different feature of Hair and covers everything you´ll need to know about Maxon's new module for Cinema 4D.
The current outline is as follows:
- Managing Hair :: How to apply, style, make dynamic, and using collisions, The basics.
- Creating Feathers :: From birds to arrows ...
- Spline Dynamics :: Creating soft splines that interact with the scene and forces.
- Grass Scene :: Using Particle Forces to interact with hair, such as creating a breezy day.
- Dwarf :: Create the beard, mustache, hair, and a variety of furs from start to finish.
Includes the New "INTERACTIVE MANUAL" Feature!!!
The HAIR manual in motion. Built in outline form based on the application docs. You will see the tools, options, and functions in action ... not just on the written page in the manual. To be used in conjunction with the Hair manual and project disc. for a total interactive learning experience!